The Japanese enjoy one of the longest life cycles in the world, in part because their traditional diet consists of fresh, unprocessed foods. On top of that they treat food differently than people from other countries. In Okinawa, for example, there is the practice of "Hara hachi bu" or the 8/10 principle: they leave the table when they feel 80% full.
They use the same word, gohan, to refer to a mixture of boiled rice and flour. Food without rice is no food at all. Cooked white rice is low in calories, low in fat, and surprisingly high in protein, with over 4 grams per cup. Brown rice contains more protein than white rice and is a good source of heart-healthy fiber.
Rice is the main source of carbohydrates, while fish is the main source of protein. The average Japanese consumes 154 pounds of fish per year. A cold and a hot seafood dish are usually served with each meal. Seafood is an excellent source of nutrients.
Soy is included in many Japanese dishes. Thus, almost all dishes, sauces and marinades contain fermented soy sauce as a condiment. In addition, tofu, which is made from soybeans, goes into the famous miso soup. Regular tofu is very high in protein and low in calories. A piece of firm tofu contains over 50 calories and 5. 8 grams of protein.
The Japanese pride themselves on having a varied and nutritious diet. Students are encouraged to eat at least 30 foods a day. Fresh fruits and vegetables, including mushrooms, bamboo shoots, mangoes and watercress, are readily available in markets and contribute to a varied diet.
Breakfast - in the West this is often fried food, toast and jam, sweet croissants, sugary cereals or nothing at all! And in the Land of the Rising Sun, a typical breakfast is soup, salad or rice balls (onigiri) wrapped in seaweed stuffed with tuna.
When they say desserts, the Japanese don't think of high-carb cookies. For them, the best dessert is fresh fruits and berries - watermelon, persimmon, strawberries.
All this allows Japanese women to live to be 83 years old on average, while remaining young and thin.
What is the Japanese diet
The technique described in this article is not based on classic Japanese cuisine, rich in fiber and vitamins, but on more water, tea, coffee, vegetables, cheese, fish and meat.
The Japanese diet for 14 days immediately won the love of many women and men. This is a strict weight loss technique, but it doesn't rely solely on a low-calorie menu.
"Japanese" gives an excellent result - minus 7-9 kg. For this reason, the "Japanese woman" is considered extreme, since a person receives less than 1000 kcal per day, and if you do not feel well, the diet should be urgently supplemented.
Doctors recommend following such a diet no more than twice a year, as the metabolism may be disturbed.
Who is the Japanese diet for?
Men and women who do not have health problems and are not engaged in heavy physical labor can try "Japanese". The diet is quite poor and does not provide the required amount of energy. Also suitable for those who do not want to spend a lot of time and money searching and buying products - you will not spend more than 3000 rubles on it, and the products are very affordable.
Mental attitude towards food
The diet offered by leading clinics in Japan for 14 days is quite difficult, and it is undesirable to enter it unprepared. If you decide to lose weight in this way, prepare yourself mentally - gain strength and patience, prepare motivational pictures and photos. Also, prepare your body so that entering the Japanese diet is not too stressful. Give up sugary and junk food and gradually reduce portion sizes.
Japanese diet for 14 days
To achieve the desired result, you must clearly follow the five basic rules of "Japanese":
- You must eat strictly according to the menu. You cannot change days or meals in locations. Fresh vegetables without oil can be eaten without restriction.
- Observe the drinking regime. All nutritionists recommend drinking at least 2 liters of clean, filtered water at room temperature, depending on weight. You can download a special program to your phone that reminds you to drink water.
- At the time of observing the "Japanese" it is necessary to take vitamins. Choose a vitamin-mineral complex for hair, nails and skin and maintain tone and good mood.
- During this period, one should forget about heavy physical exertion and sports training. You can perform light exercises or stretching.
- The Japanese diet strictly includes three meals a day. Snacks are prohibited.
- Eliminate all spices and spices.
- Exclude alcohol.
Foods for the Japanese diet
- chicken breast or fillet;
- sea fish;
- coffee (preferably in beans);
- classic green tea;
- vegetable oil;
- fresh fruits and vegetables, bananas and grapes are prohibited;
- low fat dairy products;
- low-fat, unsalted hard cheese;
- tomato juice without salt;
- Still water.
In the morning, be sure to drink a 250ml cup of black coffee or tea - green or black, cold or hot. Sugar and milk are prohibited! You can add cardamom. It will give your drink a spicy kick. For breakfast it is allowed to take 1 rye bread or a cracker with raisins or a simple biscuit.
Lunch (we take a portion of no more than 250-300 grams). The menu is given by day of the week. The number indicates whether the first or second week of weight loss is coming.
- Steamed perch fillet (Monday 1st of the week)
- Cucumber and cabbage salad with a dash of lemon juice (Tuesday of the 1st week)
- Salad Ministry of Emergency Situations (carrots with garlic clove + beets) (Wednesday 1 week)
- Romaine lettuce or arugula in olive oil, boiled beef (Thursday of the 1st week)
- 3 large fresh or cooked carrotsEgg white (Friday 1)
- Slices of zucchini sautéed in butter (Saturday 1)
- Pollock stew without oil + cabbage salad with cucumbers (Sunday 1)
- Stew (onions and cabbage with a little lean beef). (Monday 2)
- Salad Brush (beets, carrots, cabbage) (Tuesday 2)
- Salad with tomatoes and basil, back of steamed cod (Wednesday 2)
- Cucumber and celery salad + skinless boiled chicken breast (Thursday 2)
- Seaweed salad, carrots and beets + pike fillet (Friday 2)
- On Saturday and Sunday we repeat the diet of the 1st week.
Dinner (we take a portion no more than 250-300 grams). The menu is given by day of the week. The number indicates whether the first or
Second week of weight loss:
- Low-fat cottage cheese, 1 pear (Monday 1 of the week)
- Spinach compote (Tuesday of the 1st week)
- "Riviera" salad (cucumber, broccoli, shrimp, lemon juice) (Wednesday 1 week)
- Seaweed salad + apple and prunes (Thursday 1 week)
- 2 medium apples or large grapefruit (Friday 1st week)
- A glass of kefir or low-fat yogurt (Saturday 1 of the week)
- 1 egg white, 3 large carrots (Sunday 1 of the week)
- Beet salad with cheese (Monday 2 weeks)
- Boiled cauliflower (Tuesday 2 weeks)
- A glass of kefir, 2 eggs (Wednesday 2 weeks)
- 200 g grilled beef (Wednesday 3 weeks)
- Boiled or stewed fish (hake, pollock, cod) (Thursday of the 1st week)
- On Friday, Saturday and Sunday of the second week, we have any dinner from the first seven days.
Japanese green tea diet
It is one of the Japanese weight loss methods. You can use the Japanese diet menu described above, just replace coffee with green tea.
Green tea is recommended to drink in the morning, before lunch and in the evening and drink at least 1 liter per day. Tea can be drunk both hot and cold.
Classic green tea may not taste as sharp, but it performs very important functions for the body:
- Helps to speed up metabolism and burn fat faster.
- Contains antioxidants. We all need a healthy daily dose of antioxidants - wonderful molecules that help cleanse the body. Due to its natural fermentation process, green tea is rich in natural antioxidants and flavonoids that kill free radicals.
- Green tea helps lower cholesterol and blood pressure.
- Green tea also has a calming effect. Theanine, an amino acid found in green tea leaves, helps to relax and control stress. According to researchers, theanine helps reduce anxiety.
get out of the diet
This wonderful diet allows you to maintain the result for a long time. But at the same time, you must follow the principles to get out of this miracle diet. For the next two weeks, no more than one product may be added to each meal per day. Replace bread with healthy breads. Salt and sugar can be gradually introduced literally by milligrams per day. Continue to follow a strict diet. You can eat dried fruits, oatmeal, durum wheat spaghetti.
Reviews on all sites, blogs and forums dedicated to beauty, health and weight loss are the most enthusiastic! Depending on the initial weight and the strictness of the menu, losing weight loses a different amount of kilograms. Naturally, the higher the weight, the more likely it is to burn more kilograms in such a short "Japanese" time.
This technique is also designed to gradually get you to reconsider your diet in favor of healthy eating, and if you continue to follow the principles of good nutrition + chain in some sports, then you are guaranteed to succeed!
Pregnancy. Trying to stay in shape on this diet from the Land of the Rising Sun is strictly prohibited. The body rebuilds itself during pregnancy, and it especially needs such important vitamins as A, E. D, C B1, B6, B12. If a woman wants to follow a diet during her pregnancy, she should definitely consult her doctor. You can simply refuse fatty and sweet foods and, if possible, move more, eat often, but gradually.
breastfeeding period. During breastfeeding, a woman should monitor whether the products on her table comply with the principles of proper nutrition. Diets during this period are undesirable. In addition, many foods allowed during the "Japanese woman" can become a strong allergen for a nursing mother and her baby (citrus fruits, certain vegetables)
This method of weight loss is prohibited for people suffering from gastritis, ulcers, heart disease, liver and kidney disease.
Hormonal changes in the body (menopause, abortion).